The Advanced Test Analyst hands-on course provides test engineers with the ability to define and carry out the tasks required to put the test strategy into action and is ideal for testers and test teams preparing for certification.
This hands-on course provides test engineers with the ability to define and carry out the tasks required to put the test strategy into action and is ideal for testers and test teams preparing for certification.
This e-learning course has been updated for the 2019 version of the syllabus! Purchase the course, and get started toward your ISTQB Certification today.
You may book e-learning training only for $799 or optionally add an electronic ISTQB certification exam for an additional $310.
Rex Black, past President of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB), past President of the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB), Project Manager and Technical Editor for ISTQB Foundation Syllabus 2018, Chair of the Agile Working Group, and co-author of over ten other ISTQB syllabi.
- Basic Aspects of Software Testing
- Testing Processes
- Test analysis and design
- Test implementation and execution
- Evaluating exit criteria and reporting
- Test (and Risk) Management
- Test Techniques
- Defect and experienced-based
- Test of Software Characteristics
- Quality Attributes for Domain Testing
- Quality Attributes for Technical Testing
- Incident Management
- Test Process Improvement
- Test Tools and Automation
- Test tool concepts
- Test tool categories
- People Skills and Team Composition
Course module included for compatibility with the ISTQB Advanced level Syllabus 2012. Click below to download your preferred format of the syllabus: PDF format, EPUB (Nook) format, or MOBI (Kindle) format. The course is currently being updated for the most recent syllabus. If you are ready to take the exam now be sure to review the ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Test Analyst 2019 as well as the course materials.
- If you had purchased an exam, an exam voucher will be emailed to you with instructions on how to book the ISTQB certification exam in a separate email
- Remote-proctored exams – The ISTQB Certified Tester exams can be taken online at home via a remote-proctor
- The Advanced Test Analyst Certification exam is comprised of 45 multiple-choice questions, with a pass mark grade of 65% to be completed within 120 minutes
To learn more about ISTQB® exams, consult the Exam FAQs. Take a look at the sample exams made available by ISTQB®. You can find them inside every syllabus folder in Download area.