Certified agile testers should be able to demonstrate their skills in the following areas:
- The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- The different agile approaches
- The Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
- Testing in Agile Projects
- Roles and skills of a tester in Agile Projects
- Agile testing techniques and methods
- Assess product quality risks within an Agile project
- Estimate testing effort based on iteration content and quality risks
- Tools in Agile Projects
In general, a Certified Agile Tester is expected to have acquired the necessary skills to work effectively within an Agile team and environment. An Agile Tester can…
- Collaborate in a cross-functional Agile team being familiar with principles and basic practices of Agile software development.
- Adapt existing testing experience and knowledge to Agile values and principles.
- Support the Agile team in planning test-related activities.
- Apply relevant methods and techniques for testing in an Agile project.
- Assist the Agile team in test automation activities.
- Assist business stakeholders in defining understandable and testable user stories, scenarios, requirements, and acceptance criteria as appropriate.
- Work and share information with other team members using effective communication styles and channels.
1 Agile Software Development
1.1 The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
1.2 Aspects of Agile Approaches
2 Fundamental Agile Testing Principles, Practices, and Processes
2.1 The Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
2.2 Status of Testing in Agile Projects
2.3 Role and Skills of a Tester in an Agile Team
3 Agile Testing Methods, Techniques, and Tools
3.1 Agile Testing Methods
3.2 Assessing Quality Risks and Estimating Test Effort
3.3 Techniques in Agile Projects
3.4 Tools in Agile Projects
This course was accredited by the ISTQB. This course follows the ISTQB Foundation Level Agile Tester Syllabus 2014.
Download Agile Tester Extension Syllabus from ISTQB (opens in a new tab)
Click here for Agile Tester Learning Objectives (opens in a new tab)
The Agile Tester Certification exam is comprised of 40 multiple-choice questions, with a pass mark grade of 65% to be completed within 60 minutes
To learn more about ISTQB® exams, consult the Exam FAQs. Take a look at the sample exams made available by ISTQB®. You can find them inside every syllabus folder in the Download area.
CONTACT US FOR BOOKING ONSITE TRAINING
Phone: +1 (416) 546-4628
Upcoming Schedule: Click Here