The ISTQB Foundation Level Agile Tester e-learning course is ideal for testers and test teams preparing for certification or simply interested in enhancing their knowledge of testing in the agile environment. This course provides testers and test managers with an understanding of the fundamentals of testing on agile projects.
This e-learning course has been updated for the latest version of the syllabus! Purchase the course, and get started toward your ISTQB Certification today.
You may book e-learning training only for $599 or optionally add an electronic ISTQB certification exam for an additional $295.
E-learning Demo – View a sample of this course without obligation and for free.
Rex Black, past President of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB), past President of the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB), Project Manager and Technical Editor for ISTQB Foundation Syllabus 2018, Chair of the Agile Working Group, and co-author of over ten other ISTQB syllabi.
The objectives of the course are as follows:
- Collaborate in an agile team, being familiar with agile principles and practices
- Adapt existing testing experience, knowledge, and best practices to agile projects
- Support the agile team in planning test-related activities
- Apply relevant test methods and techniques
- Assist in test automation
- Help business stakeholders define understandable and testable user stories and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate and share information with other team members
- Work effectively within an agile team and environment
Purchase of the e-learning course includes:
- Three months of unlimited access to the online course
- A set of approximately 200 PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed
- NEW!! A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as it will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark, with the exception of the pages in the ISTQB Syllabus and Glossary.
- A mock exam to provide a review of the Foundation Level exam
- Agile Tester Foundation Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout the course
- Exercise solutions
- A mock exam to assess readiness for the ISTQB Foundation Level Extension Agile Tester exam
- Project Source Documents for Course Exercises
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
1 Agile Software Development
1.1 The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
1.2 Aspects of Agile Approaches
2 Fundamental Agile Testing Principles, Practices, and Processes
2.1 The Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
2.2 Status of Testing in Agile Projects
2.3 Role and Skills of a Tester in an Agile Team
3 Agile Testing Methods, Techniques, and Tools
3.1 Agile Testing Methods
3.2 Assessing Quality Risks and Estimating Test Effort
3.3 Techniques in Agile Projects
3.4 Tools in Agile Projects
This course was accredited by the ISTQB. This course follows the ISTQB Foundation Level Agile Tester Syllabus 2014.
Blended e-learning, licenses, and volume discounts are also available for companies. Login instructions to be emailed.
- If you had purchased an exam, an exam voucher will be emailed to you with instructions on how to book the ISTQB certification exam in a separate email
- Remote-proctored exams – In response to Covid-19 and the necessity of social distance, the ISTQB Certified Tester exams can be taken online at home via a remote-proctor
- The Agile Tester Certification exam is comprised of 40 multiple-choice questions, with a pass mark grade of 65% to be completed within 60 minutes
To learn more about ISTQB® exams, consult the Exam FAQs. Take a look at the sample exams made available by ISTQB®. You can find them inside every syllabus folder in Download area.